A bunch of dogs were surrendered to an area animal control when a family came on hard times and could no longer care for them, none of the dogs were bonded, they were just housemates even though 3 of them were related. This entire bunch was under socialized, never walked on leash, and had a hard time navigating the outside world. Our hearts absolutely broke and we made it our mission to get them into foster care where they could be surrounded by love and dedicated people who would help them learn to be successful companions, but more importantly to be dogs. Two such foster families stepped up to be those people!
Boba's foster family is working to help build his confidence, and lessen his anxieties as well as helping him learn the manners he was never taught.
* Is starting to get place and down
* Doesn't beg at the dinner table
* Can play on his own
* He does very well being left out in a gated area in the house
ACTIVITIES THIS CUTIE ENJOYS:
* Treats: cod skins, peanut butter, hot dogs, Zuke's training treats, chicken
* Food: he loves to eat!
* Toys: loves toys!
* Walks: he enjoys long walks in the woods and is excellent on leash
* Running in the yard
* Training sessions
* Loves being in the car and he travels well
* Hanging out on restaurant patios with people
* Ear, chin, and belly scratches
* He enjoys attention and affection
* Sleeping in people beds and on couches
* Dogs: friendly, excited, he's a little awkward with dogs when playing
* Kids: friendly but we recommend kids 10+ years or older
* People: friendly, excited, warms up to women more quickly
* Cats: unknown
* Learning to love his crate but he does great when he is gated off instead
* Can be mouthy when excited but settles down
* He has been known to jump
* Has some separation anxiety
* Recommend a home where someone is home most of the time
* He will follow you everywhere
* We recommend a fenced yard
* Not a fan of baths
* He seeks affirmations and attention all the livelong day